The men’s Karhu Synchron 2.0 is a premium cushion daily trainer for neutral or mid to late-stage overpronators runners.
The spring 2023 Synchron 2.0 received a complete update; a softer AeroFoam Nova midsole for the most comfortable run and redesigned upper, resulting in a premium supportive fit. Repositioning the stingray Fulcrum combined with a full contact durable outsole and a lighter midsole produces a soft, flexible, and stable ride with a smooth, supportive transition through the gait cycle. The Synchron 2.0 is ideal for longer runs and long days on foot. New this season, the Synchron 2.0 is also available in a wide fit, KARHU calls this High Volume (HiVo).
Details men’s Karhu Synchron 2.0:
- Anatomical lacing system for micro-adjustments
- Full-length Fulcrum for a stable ride
- Soft & cushioned AeroFoam Nova midsole
- Ideal Knit mesh construction for breathability and support
- Seamlessly engineered upper
- Open-cell foam insole for a plush feel